PhD International Awards in Ramifications of Climate Change Australia 2022/2023
The Australia PhD International Awards is now available for National and International Students who wish to persue a PhD in the field of Ramifications of Climate Change at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
At the University of Newcastle, Australia, scholars and researchers are highly engaged to help solve the major issues of the world. Degrees are built on global education, internships and entrepreneurial pursuits to build future problem solvers and innovators.
Newcastle University’s cutting-edge research and development is producing fresh thoughts, new opportunities and new breakthroughs, not only in Australia, but around the world. The university prides itself on having some of the best researchers in the world. The importance of research is demonstrated in the Australian government’s Excellence in Research Australia evaluation, which gave the university a top score of “5” in 22 areas of research, putting it among the top eight universities in Australia for research quality.
University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship Details:
Host University: University of Newcastle;
Host Country: Australia;
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
Study Level: PhD;
Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
Available Subjects: Ramifications of Climate Change
Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
Application Deadline: 31 December 2021.
Students at this university will enhance their core competencies and gain significant credentials and experiences for their upcoming careers. Newcastle university also provides the strongest employment opportunities with a focus on being creative and impactful, and creating a better future.
Newcastle University will offer a paycheck as a reward to the exceptional and interested international students.
- Students are required to possess a bachelor’s degree with Class I or Class II, Division 1 honors or any other diploma that is recognized by the Associate Dean;
- Students are required to have a four-year bachelor’s degree, which contains a significant advanced research training component, which is generally accepted as equivalent to an Australian honors degree;
- Students will be required to include other academic or specialized certifications, and other experiences that can be supported by the Associate Dean if requested by the university;
- A specified minimum standard of work experience may be required in the fields of instruction, medical physics, nursing, social work, social sciences, and surgery.
How To Apply:
In order to benefit from this scholarship, applicants are required to be accepted into a PhD program at Newcastle University. An email indicating an expression of interest should be sent to Neilan@newcastle.edu.au.
Admission Conditions: In order to be accepted, applicants are required to verify the admission conditions of the program they have chosen.
Language Conditions: If the student’s educational background was not in the English language, they will need to show that they have an appropriate level of English language proficiency. Check out the English language requirements for more details.
Required support documents:
Candidates are required to provide the information below:
- An email that indicates their interest;
- Scanned versions of academic records;
- Curriculum vitae;
- A short declaration of research related concerns;
- A statement of interests that connects them to the research project in particular.
For more information, visit the University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship official website: